How to get to Montreux:
- By train
- Direct trains from Geneva airport every hour. Duration of trip: 1 hour
- Zurich Airport – Montreux : 3h
- TGV Paris – Lausanne: 3h30
- TGV “des neiges” Paris – Lausanne – Montreux: 4h
- Cisalpino Milan – Montreux: 3h30
- By car:
- Geneva Airport – Montreux (highway A1/A9): 50 minutes
- Zurich Airport– Montreux (highway A1/A12/A9): 2h
- Aéroport : Geneva International Airport (à 93 km de Montreux)
- Aéroport Zurich International Airport (à 208 km de Montreux)
Location of the TRALALA Hotel in Montreux:
The TRALALA hotel is situated in the heart of Montreux’s old town, in the « quartier des Plances », a mere 500 metres from the lake and from the train station.
Rue du Temple 2 – 1820 Montreux (Switzerland)
Highway exit “Montreux”.
From Montreux train station:
- On foot: approx. 10 minutes
Go back of the main station (rue de la Gare).
Go up on the right and follow the street (rue du Pont).
- By taxi: approx. 5 minutes. A taxi station is right outside the main entrance of the station.
- By bus: from the Montreux train station.
The bus stop is left outside from the main entrance.
Take the bus 206 until the bus stop “Les Planches”.