6 amusement parks for kids
One region, 6 amusement parks!
Juggling between old trains, a crazy adventure in one of the world’s longest labyrinths, go-karts, or even a magical world of water slides, kids as well as adults will find what they’re looking for!
The 6 amusement parks in the vicinity of Montreux:
- The Marmot Paradise park (Rochers-de-Nayes, accessible only by mountain train, departing from Montreux train station.
- Aquapark, a water park with large indoor and outdoor pools as well as many water slides (Bouveret, 17kms from Tralala).
- The Swiss Vapeur Parc which features about 10 old small-scale vapour locomotives (Bouveret, 17kms from Tralala)
- Parc Aventure, you will follow an adventurous path up in the trees, from as high as 15 meters above the ground.
- Labyrinthe Aventure, you will spend unforgettable time trying to find your way out of more than 18’00 buses! (Evionnaz, 32kms from Tralala).
- Fun Planet, a enterntainment center which offers a large variety of activities: Go-Karting, pool, bowling, video games, a discotheque, a climbing wall, etc. (Villeneuve, 6kms from Tralala).