The Tralala Hotel provides unique services and amenities on the Swiss Riviera. Created in an old 17th century house in the historic heart of Montreux, the Tralala Hotel is a Swiss Design & Lifestyle Hotel, fully renovated in the spirit of the Montreux Jazz Festival. The luxury hotel offers 35 rooms and suites, each one unique and dedicated to an artist who helped build the reputation of Montreux. The Hotel Tralala also consists of a lobby with an acoustically-pure musical dome, a bar–restaurant which offers refreshments and a vast selection of local wines, plus a quality breakfast made from local produce, as well as a conference room, its outside terrace, and the public Donner car park located just 100 metres away.
You will love the Tralala and our service. Welcome!
Tralala Services and Amenities:
- Reception opening hours (07.00 to 23.00).
- Breakfast (07.00 to 10:30).
- Tralala Bar (07.00 to 23.00).
- Tralala refreshments (12.00 to 22.00).
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- Conference room and services.
- Cocktails and receptions.
- Tralala After work (every first Thursday of the month, from (18.00 to 23.00).
- Free Wi-Fi (bedrooms and lobby).
- Check-in at 14.00, check-out at 12.00.
- Reservation service (restaurants, taxis, excursions, etc.).
- Tourist information.
- Non-smoking bedrooms.
- Services for families and children.
- Lobby with ‘musical dome’.
- Outside terrace in the summer.
- Laundry service.
- Ironing facilities available.
- Luggage service, storage room.
- Daily newspapers/magazines.
- Babysitting (upon request).
- Doctor (upon request).
- Preferential access to our high-altitude restaurant, Le Coucou.